There are times when we feel great, when we wake up with a sense of excitement, joy, passion and there are times when things fall apart and we strive to just live rather than jumping with excitement at life. The question in those moments to ask yourself is “What is the difference?” and “How can I not only manage but also master my every day to thrive?”
This class is for those who want to learn the capacities within oneself and live life with Resilience. We will discover a set of competencies that are learnable and non-negotiable to help you to manage stress and lead with energy and optimism. Some of the topics we will cover are –
· Developing a description of our personal assets and liabilities that enable / disable us with the help of a framework established by The Resilience Institute
· Simple Bounce back tips to support us when we catch ourseleves falling-down
· Understanding our physiology and how to stay present, calm and focused during pressure
· Enabling our physical non-negotiables to have more energy during the day
· Aligning mind and emotions with performance
Manish is a Performance Coach, Certified Professional Facilitator (CPF) & Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Master Practitioner with 15 years of experience in Organisational Change and Leadership Effectiveness. Manish works as a coach and consultant with The Resilience Institute helping people and organisations to thrive sustainably. Being a coach and an Organisational Development practitioner, Manish holds a wealth of expertise in managing change, team dynamics, leadership development and embedding behavioural changes in personal life or within organisations. His journey to make a meaningful difference in people’s life led him to pursue career in coaching on resilience.
Questions about the class? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.